Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve

Steve Jobs of Apple Inc. died today. He brought a lot of changes to the IT industry, but since I have never purchased any of the Apple products, and considers PC's success is due to contributions of Microsoft as a major player in the business (despite the well known fact that the Two Steves are the one who 'invented' modern PC), I have no qualms whatsoever about his passing (maybe a little, considering that his death is due to complications of  medical 'Time Bomb'- Pancreatic Cancer).

I held almost no emotions whatsoever, until I remember that since he is the main 'character' behind Pixar's awshumness, he is certainly also responsible for ....

this..




this..



this...



...and basically a huge chunk of our childhood

Thank You, Steve.

(1955-2011)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

R.I.P
everyone put their ipad, iphone etc with candle, flower graphic.