Saturday, October 1, 2011

my stuffs and wai keat

i have to admit that i'm not really a well-organized person; i have my stuffs literally everywhere. however usually only a little 're-arrangement' is necessary in order to navigate my way through the pile of everything to find what i need.

and i really hate it when i can't find them when i've scrummage'd through stacks of notes/books,turned my laundry basket upside down, spreading its content all over the floor, yet wasn't able to find what i was looking for. it's sapping and ravenously time consuming

it happened a few weeks back when i had to borrow Taufiq's white coat for a week, as mine has mysteriously disappeared. only two weeks later did i found it hanging by Chung Wai Keat's mini-partition wall. and his claim that it has actually been there forever is a real hard face-palm to me.

Crime scene

and this morning, it's the turn of my car keys to play hide-and-seek. initially i was about to seek help from Afiq to jump-start my car (Afiq apparently is the only guy to own a set of jumper. what a way to pick up chicks, eh? :D) until i realize that it (my keys) is nowhere to be found.

perpetrator chained to lanyard in the aftermath

now this really pisses me off, and i had to reduce my study corner to ruins, pick up the rubble pieces by pieces and re-construct anew fort yet i still couldn't find my keys.

Fort Mueller

of course ultimately i have to ask everyone should they see them; believe, me, chances are infinitesimal, isolated keys can be found everywhere in this apartment...this is until CWK did this:

"kamu cari kunci ke Megat?, saya rasa ada dalam kereta saya, ada orang salah bawak kunci pagi tadi.."

so i immediately rush down to Wai Keat's car, and there they are in his open glove box.

next time, should i lose anything, i will go straight to Wai Keat.

he might just know

1 comment: